Dovo "Pearl" Straight Razor (5/8")
It's the vintage appeal that makes Dovo's "Pearl" look as incredible as it works. The 5/8" Carbon Steel blade is held firmly in a remarkable imitation pearl handle. The tang is treated to gold trim with anti-slip jimps on both top and bottom of the blade. An impressive 2 tone 24k gold insignia is etched on the show side of the blade.
- Blade Width: 5/8"
- Blade: Crafted from the finest carbon steel and made to last
- Scales (Handle): Imitation Mother of Pearl Acrylic Scales
- Grind Profile: Full Hollow
- Point: Round
- Etching: 24 Karat gold and silver etching on blade.
- Notes: Gold plating on the spine and tang. Factory certified Shave ready.
This exceptional product was produced in Germany by master craftsmen using only the highest quality materials.
**Shop with confidence - our DOVO razors come with a 2 year warranty**
Dovo might as well be German for “Straight Razor” as the storied manufacturer essentially mastered the category. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Solingen, Germany where their team of craftsmen and artisans combine steel with handles into something that can only be described as a work of art sitting next to your sink. The name Dovo comes from the last names of the two founders Carl Dorp + Carl Aruthor Voos, which is probably better than if they called it “Two Germans Named Carl Razors”.